Monday, September 3, 2012

ThE dAy I BeCaMe HiS mRs!!

8-10-12
I married My best friend and the man of my dreams.
This is us:
He works so hard and is willing to do anything for me!
He is a keeper :))
 
WEDDING DAY PICTURES
By: Lacy Anderson
*CAUTION PICTURE OVERLOAD*
 
Charms for those who were there in Spitit
:(( miss you

 
NEWLYWEDS!!!

 
GET SOME :))


 
Best Man & Maid Of Honor
Ty &Bree

 
Tayson & Kenna

 
Jace & Jackie

 
The Bingham Bunch
Ryon (Ring Man)
Kirk & Shaughnessy
(and baby Jordynn)

 
My FREAKIN cute Flower Girls
Taey & Bam




 
THE BESTEST (and most handsome) DADDY EVER!!!!
I love him so much and all he does for me!
This picture means so much with that little grin :))

 
I Love my Dad!
I was SUPER emotional so he was talking to me!



 
 :)))

 
THE CAKE!!


 
Hey East... Lets Pop our Knuckles!
HE DOES THIS ALL THE TIME!!
We both laughed when we saw this pic.

 
Dad & Mya!

 
We LOVE Grandma Hall!
She is such an amazing woman who I can learn something new from everyday and I still wouldn't know half of what she does. She is the perfect example of a wife/mom/grandma and a woman of INCREDIBLE faith! She's one tough cookie!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment